Saturday, April 25, 2015

Center of Top Layer Ch 259





                                               I know it is why it is called a challenge
                                                         This one really challenged me
                         challenge this week  SFF is to use only the center of the top layer
                         Sounded easy but I found it hard to stop once I did the center
                                                 I used the MFP Set Big Trees
                    AND it is the first time I have ever heat embossed on my handmade paper


                                       

4 comments:

  1. love the embossed tree and beautiful handmade paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly would not be easy for me! Your choice looks beautiful on your hand-made paper, Lis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hand-made paper is so pretty, and I just love that little tree image too! Great job with the challenge - I'm still pondering over this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE your papers, Lis. I am surprised you had never embossed on it before. This turned out just wonderful!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I appreciate all your comments