Saturday, June 6, 2015

SFF 265 Die Cut Background



                                                                Speedy Fox and Friends
                                            is challenging you to use a die cut for your background

                                              I used Memory Box Ringlets for the die cut and
                                                         MFP Stamp Set Koi Fish      
                                                  I also added a tiny ship embellishment

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love the ringlets diecut :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh, I love all those rings that remind me of bubbles! Cute ship embellie too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card I love the ringlets die cut compliments the fish images perfectly
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Koi fish really look as if they are swimming on your card with the beautiful ringlets die cuts. Great card, Lis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so creative Lis! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card Lis. Very creative.

    Hugs and Blessings
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lis I love the thin circles, they look like beautiful bubbles with the fish! This is a really beautiful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card Lis. I love the ringlets dies, I haven't seen them before but will have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so lovely that ring die cut looks fantastic for the bubbles a fabulous card Lis.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, I think I need that die!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those rings are so perfect for the koi images. Looks like water ringlets when they come up for food or water bubbles.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. I appreciate all your comments